Make your voice heard!
Do you have something to say?
Feel like no one is listening to your concerns?
Writing letters to the editor is a great way to engage with a topic you're passionate about and to influence public opinion.
Our letter writing facility makes it easy to send a letter to the editor and to get your voice heard.
Send a letter to any or all of the media outlets in the Mining and Pastoral region by filling in the fields below.
Tips on writing a letter to the Editor
- Personalise your email as much as possible
- Start by referring directly to the issue that is concerning you, then and explain how it affects you
- Be short and to the point, brief letters (between 150-300 words) that get to the point have a better chance of being published
- Stay focused and keep on the topic
- Proofread your letter before sending
- Be sure to add your contact number and email address, as editors are likely to contact you to confirm that you have written the letter